grace & olive
Tickle Me Pink Peel Off Kids Nail Polish
There’s nothing more satisfying for your children than to express their creativity openly. Encourage them to do so with this Miss Nella peel-off nail polish for kids.
It is made from a non-toxic, odor-free, alcohol-free formula that can be peeled off easily from their teeny tiny fingers. You don’t need a toxic nail polish remover for that.
The Tickle Me Pink colour is a dazzling, bold shade of pink that will thrill your children’s creativity.
- Non-toxic (no phthalates, formaldehyde, or toluene)
- Water-based formula
- Dermatologically tested
- It does not wash off
- Peel-off removal
- You can get over 20 manicures with one bottle
- Adult supervision is recommended