grace & olive
Coconut Fiber Dish Brush
This eco dish brush is made from sustainably sourced coconut fibre, FSC certified beechwood, and stainless steel, creating a 100% natural and biodegradable washing-up brush. Meaning you will no longer unwittingly be releasing microplastics down the drain every time you do the dishes!
The bristles are tough enough to shift tough grease and build up, yet soft enough to be used on non-stick pans and glassware. The sturdy angled head makes it perfect to get right into the corners of pans or mugs.
FSC certified beechwood is a globally recognised certification that means the wood is certified against the principles and criteria of the Forest Stewardship Council. This includes values such as maintaining the forest’s ecosystem, upholding indigenous people’s rights of land ownership, and a commitment to maintain or enhance the forests used.
- 23cm length x 7cm width x 5cm depth
- Made from FSC certified beechwood, coconut husk and stainless steel
- Biodegradable & Sustainable
- Recyclable Kraft Packaging
- Safe to use on non-stick pans – non-scratch
- Shifts tough grease
- Designed to get into hard to reach places